Magnolia Dream Cheesecake
Prep Time: 50 Min
Cook Time: 1 1/2 Hour plus Chilling
Serving Size: 12 Servings
1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, divided
12 whole graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1-1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
1-1/2 cups sugar
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur, divided
6 eggs, lightly beaten
3 medium peaches, sliced
1. Place a greased 10-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
2. Place hazelnuts in a food processor; cover and pulse until coarsely chopped. Set aside 1/4 cup for garnish. Add graham crackers and sugar to food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add butter; process until blended. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
3. In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well blended. Beat in flour and 2 tablespoons liqueur. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Toss peaches with remaining liqueur; arrange over top of cheesecake. Sprinkle reserved hazelnuts in the center. Remove sides of pan.
1 slice equals 518 calories, 33 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.